18.2.09

Another luggage is ready for boarding........

Dear friends, Today i'm pack all my stuff for the next Asian trip. I'm quite excited because all my friends too will be in Shanghai at the begenning of march and we will be the best party crew in the city!! Finally i hope to have sunshine days and dancing night!!! In my suitcase at the moment: 1 pair of skinny dark blue jeans 1 pair of low crotch coated dark blue jeans (who look really cool) 1 pair of slim checked skinny trousers (my favourite for rock up the dayly outfit) 2 jersey pleated black dress (the coolest no-iron solution for a night out) 1 princess cut blue trench (who look faboulos with everithing) 1 slim cut black jaket (the perfect solution to dress up one basic outfit in a stylish mood) 2 black polo shirt 2 black t-shirt (my favourite dayly mood) 1 white t-shirt 1grey t-shirt 2 black sweater (i cannot survive whidhout their cozy touch) 1 pair of black ballerines 1 pair of black converse (yes i need them for my dancing night) my huge beautycase with all the stuff for hair and skin Do i need something else? just my fly ticket........ I will post my suitcase before close it and leaving. Cheers to everybody

No comments: