6.1.09

Snow and inspiration

Dears friends, today i feel really really busy. I'm looking for several inspiration for my next summer collection 2010. That is not very easy if outside to the window snowing and the temperature it's close to 0° all the time. I'm coming for one short business trip from Tunis, in my idea that place was possible to found several arabian and inspirational jewel and clothes in the middle of the desert. Finally i found several interesting archeological sites but clothings and jewels was "made in china"!!! In the incredible small street full of smell and dust i becoming crazy for 1 week looking for something interesting and finally my luggage was completely empty. Same as my stomac, i cuold effort to eat tunisian food for 2 days but i cannot survive at this harissa sauce for longtime. In the night my dream was a huge portion of my grandma lasagne......

No comments: